Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Michael's Angelos Save the Escargot


I’m gonna be an escargot and hand this over to the boyz.

Oh, I know escargot is just a fancy word for slug, but try to convince Kate of that when I tell her eating that supposed delicacy is the same thing as eating slugs outta the garden. She thinks that reflects a lack of sophistication on my part; well, I’m not the one with slug slime running down my chin, masquerading as garlic butter.

On the other hand, I will be a slug and let the kids do the work for Easter. Why try to be glib and entertaining, when the lads have created artwork that’s far more entertaining?

The backstory: Traveling to different ends of the country means we won’t be seeing them on Easter, although there’s an outside chance that we might be able to wave at them in their plane coming east as ours goes west. So we had a little Easter exchange in advance, in which they gave us handmade Easter cards and get-well cards for Kate, who’s been under the weather.

More of their handiwork:

















No comments: